Note: This Copyright Policy is effective as of September 8, 2015.
Reporting alleged copyright infringements
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify our Designated DMCA Agent listed below. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing to the Designated DMCA Agent listed below:
a) An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
b) Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service.
d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Wholesalerz to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address.
e) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law and
f) A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Once a proper, bona fide infringement notification is received by the Designated DMCA Agent listed below, it is our policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material
- To notify the content provider, member or user that we have removed or disabled access to the material
- That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that we will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the Service.
How to File a Counter-Notice
If the content provider, member, or user believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated DMCA Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared on the Service before such removal or disabling.
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Content provider’s, member’s, or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Wholesalerz Copyright Agent Address
The above information must be submitted to the following Designated DMCA Agent:
Wholesalerz Copyright Agent
Attn: Eric Thomsend, General Counsel
101 Avenue of the Americas
8th Fl, New York City
Telephone: (800) 520-1256
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Thing Daemon and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.